- This event has passed.
November 4, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm| Free - £9.50
Join us for our spectacular Fireworks Night at the Midland Railway – Butterley.
- Catch a train from Butterley – frequent services from 5.30pm (last train to fireworks display at 7.15pm)
- Enjoy the spectacular fireworks display with music starting at 7.30pm at Swanwick Junction
- Explore the Museum, Stationary Power Display and Road Transport Display
- Visit the Victorian Railwayman’s Church and Demonstration Signal Box
- Take a trip on the Narrow Gauge Trains through the Spooky Park if you dare (additional charge)
- Indulge in seasonal food and warming hot drinks
- The attractions continue after the fireworks display so there is no need to rush home; trains will run until 9.30pm
Please note that access to this event is via Butterley Station only, where there is free car parking.
Adults £9.50 Children Free
(All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.)
Tickets are available on-line from August 30th (see below) and you can also buy them on the night at Butterley Station. Ticket sales will close on Friday 3rd November at 4.30, however tickets will still be available to buy on the day.
If you are buying tickets on-line, please “buy” the children’s free tickets too – this helps us to keep records of our visitor numbers. Thank you.