November 4 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm| Free - £9.50
Join us for our spectacular Fireworks Night at the Midland Railway – Butterley.
- Catch a train from Butterley – frequent services from 5.30pm (last train to fireworks display at 7.15pm)
- Enjoy the spectacular fireworks display with music starting at 7.30pm at Swanwick Junction
- Explore the Museum, Stationary Power Display and Road Transport Display
- Visit the Victorian Railwayman’s Church and Demonstration Signal Box
- Take a trip on the Narrow Gauge Trains through the Spooky Park if you dare (additional charge)
- Indulge in seasonal food and warming hot drinks
- The attractions continue after the fireworks display so there is no need to rush home; trains will run until 9.30pm
Please note that access to this event is via Butterley Station only, where there is free car parking.
Adults £9.50 Children Free
(All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.)
Tickets are available on-line from August 30th (see below) and you can also buy them on the night at Butterley Station.
If you are buying tickets on-line, please “buy” the children’s free tickets too – this helps us to keep records of our visitor numbers. Thank you.