The Indietracks festival has released a sparkling 41-track compilation featuring bands playing at this year’s event.
All proceeds will go to the Midland Railway Centre; the steam railway charity in Derbyshire where the festival takes place on 29-31 July 2016.
The compilation ranges from upbeat pop and electropop to fuzzy guitar punk and acoustic folk.
It includes well-known artists such as The Aislers Set, Comet Gain, The Spook School and Emma Pollock, alongside today’s most exciting new bands including Maggie8, Flowers and Nervous Twitch. The full tracklisting is provided below.
The Indietracks 2016 compilation is available to download and buy now.
The compilation costs a minimum of £3 to download, and extra donations will be very much appreciated by the Midland Railway charity.
This year’s Indietracks headliners include Saint Etienne, The Aislers Set, The Spook School, Comet Gain, The Lovely Eggs, Darren Hayman and Emma Pollock.
Indietracks 2016 Compilation – Tracklist
1. Stabatha Sonic the Comic
2. Binary The Spook School
3. Tali Song Humousexual
4. The Perfect Valentine Frankie Machine
5. Fay Ruth PO!
6. Flowers On The Windowsill Songs for Walter
7. Shut Up City Yelps
8. Such A Stupid Fool Expert Alterations
9. Pull My Arm Flowers
10. I’m Giving Up White Town
11. Breaking Up Is Easy Red Sleeping Beauty
12. Some Nights Deerful
13. Colour Me Dark Iko Cherie
14. Vacant Stare Emma Pollock
15. Drift Away Secret Shine
16. Seeing Double Witching Waves
17. I Want YR Cooties Charla Fantasma
18. Lovesong for the geek Soda Fountain Rag
19. Crying in public iAy Carmela!
20. Through The Swells The Aislers Set
21. Foreign Pollen Haiku Salut
22. In Another Lifetime Gavin Osborn
23. The Rule Of Small Things Wintergreen
24. That Lucifer Summer Comet Gain
25. Even Though I Have Regrets Nervous Twitch
26. BNOC Alimony Hustle
27. Marble Fountain Jessica and the Fletchers
28. Viene Lo Mejor Vacaciones
29. Universal Love Simon Love and the Old Romantics
30. Like John Candy Lorna
31. Lunar Garden Party Charlie Tipper Conspiracy
32. Tomorrow Robberie
33. Transition Dirty Girl
34. Protagonist Prize Fighter
35. Dream Of Firsby Station Pete Green
36. Friday Night At The Festival Disco Falling and Laughing
37. Big Brother Helen McCookerybook
38. Mitzi Maggie8
39. The Mad Girl PO!
40. Vimto Song Kriss Foster
41. Josie Willow Honey Joy
This is the tenth annual Indietracks festival, which takes place at the Midland Railway in Ripley, in the heart of the Derbyshire countryside. The first weekend event was held in July 2007. For more information visit our webpage.
Around 50 indiepop bands from across the globe will be playing across four stages: the outdoor stage; the indoor stage, the church and on the steam trains themselves. The festival will also host a range of art and craft workshops and a selection of discos after the bands finish. Previous headliners at Indietracks have included Teenage Fanclub, The Go! Team, Camera Obscura, Edwyn Collins, Gruff Rhys, The Hidden Cameras, Slow Club, The Wedding Present, Los Campesinos!, Summer Camp and The Vaselines.