Join us for our spectacular Fireworks Night 2024 at the Midland Railway – Butterley. Again in 2024, due to popular demand, Fireworks will be over two evenings on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd November.
Fireworks are at 7.30pm on both Friday and Saturday evening.
Tickets will be on sale later in the year
- Catch a train from Butterley – frequent services starting at 5pm on both evenings. The last train will leave Butterley for Swanwick at 7pm.
- Enjoy the spectacular fireworks display with music at Swanwick Junction
- Explore Stationary Power Display and Road Transport Display
- Visit the Victorian Railwayman’s Church and Demonstration Signal Box
- Take a trip on the Narrow Gauge Train through the Spooky Park if you dare (additional charge)
- Indulge in seasonal food and warming hot drinks
- The attractions continue after the fireworks display so there is no need to rush home. The last train back is at 9.30pm on both evenings.
Please note that access to this event is via Butterley Station only, where there is free car parking.
The narrow gauge Golden Valley Light Railway will be operating their Spooky Train Journey through the Country Park. Please note a separate fare is payable on this railway.
Please Note:- The Matthew Kirtley Building is closed to visitors.
Cancelled bookings will only be refunded with 14 day’s notice and will incur a £5 admin charge.
With LESS than 14 day’s notice, no refund will be given.
All our attractions are subject to availability and we reserve the right to make last minute changes. Midland Railway – Butterley reserve the right to amend or cancel the event at any time.