November 6 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm| Free – £11
Join us for our spectacular Fireworks Night at the Midland Railway – Butterley.
Arrive early to avoid the queues.
- Catch a train from Butterley – frequent services from 5.30pm (last train to fireworks display at 7.15pm)
- Enjoy the spectacular fireworks display with music starting at 7.30pm at Swanwick Junction
- Explore the Museum, Stationary Power Display and Road Transport Display
- Visit the Victorian Railwayman’s Church and Demonstration Signal Box
- Take a trip on the Narrow Gauge Trains through the Spooky Park if you dare (additional charge)
- Indulge in seasonal food and warming hot drinks
- The attractions continue after the fireworks display so there is no need to rush home; trains will run until 9.30pm
Please note that access to this event is via Butterley Station only, where there is free car parking.
The narrow gauge Golden Valley Light Railway will be operating their Spooky Train Journey through the Country Park. Please note a separate fare is payable on this railway.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our events may be subject to last minute changes/cancellations. We recommend that you check the website closer to the event to avoid any disappointment.
Tickets will be on sale later in the year.