As well as enjoying your trip behind “Tornado” you can use your ticket to travel on the DMU services throughout the day. This will enable you to access all of the attractions at the Midland Railway – Butterley as well as some good photographic locations to get some great shots of “Tornado” in action.
For the 10.30am and 11.30am “Tornado” departures, you will need to explore the other attractions after your journey, for the 3pm and 4pm departures you will need to explore first, but for the 12.30pm and 2pm departures the choice is yours.
DMU services will depart from Butterley Station at: 11.00am, 12.00 Midday, 1.00pm, 2.30pm & 3.30pm.
Return services from Swanwick Junction to Butterley will be at:
- 11.45am Last connection to 12.30pm “Tornado” departure.
- 12.45pm Last connection to 2pm “Tornado” departure.
- 2.15pm Last connection to 3pm “Tornado” departure.
- 3.15pm Last connection to 4pm “Tornado” departure.
- 5.00pm Last return service to Butterley.