Join us for our spectacular Fireworks Night at the Midland Railway – Butterley.
Arrive early to avoid the queues.
- Catch a train from Butterley – frequent services from 5.00pm (last train to fireworks display at 7.15pm). Ticket includes the return journey.
- Enjoy the spectacular fireworks display with music starting at 7.30pm at Swanwick Junction
- Explore Stationary Power Display and Road Transport Display
- Visit the Victorian Railwayman’s Church and Demonstration Signal Box
- Take a trip on the Narrow Gauge Train through the Spooky Park if you dare (additional charge)
- Indulge in seasonal food and warming hot drinks
- The attractions continue after the fireworks display so there is no need to rush home; trains will run until 9.30pm
Please note that access to this event is via Butterley Station only, where there is free car parking.
The narrow gauge Golden Valley Light Railway will be operating their Spooky Train Journey through the Country Park. Please note a separate fare is payable on this railway.
All our attractions are subject to availability and we reserve the right to make last minute changes.
Please Note:- The Matthew Kirtley Building is closed to visitors.
Cancelled bookings will only be refunded with 14 day’s notice and will incur a £5 admin charge.
With LESS than 14 day’s notice, no refund will be given.