Please support our plans to develop Midland Railway – Butterley and help ensure its future success.
As a charity we depend on the income we receive from ticket sales, special events, catering, and our shop to continue our work.
Covid 19 has had a significant affect and without your help could have a lasting impact on our future.
We now need your help and support to secure our future.
Some of the vital work that needs to continue includes:
- Improving our visitor services and museum facilities
- Restoring the locomotives we own, and making them available for our visitors to enjoy
- Improving the railway infrastructure which allows us to run our heritage trains
- Improve and maintain the site making it a great day out for all
To help Midland Railway – Butterley we are seeking your support to help fund the vital work we need to undertake to keep ourselves in operation.
In return for your generous support we will ensure that we publish an annual report setting out how much has been raised and how your donations have been used to support our work.
To support our work you can:
- Click Here to make a donation via our dedicated donation page, (all major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Click Here to make a one-off donation using the PayPal Giving Fund. 100% of your donation goes to the charity with no admin fees for you or MR-B. (A Paypal Account is required).
UK Taxpayers can include a gift aid declaration. Through the gift aid scheme for every pound you donate we can claim and extra 25 Pence e.g. A £20 donation is worth £25 with gift aid and is at no extra cost to yourself.